Friday, September 5, 2008

GTA

Ok so this was my first Greensboro city bus ride and let me tell you alot different from my car. I went with Hannah, and Maurshell, and the plan was to catch the Heat and ride it to the depot where we would catch a GTA route come back and bring the Heat back to campus. Unfortunately we got on the wrong Heat and ended up going around in a circle then back where we started. It was great let me tell you, so we decided to take the easy way out we drove to the depot and got on the Friendly Center bus rode to friendly shopped for 30min got back on and came back to the depot. Along the way you really change your perspective. Being an outsider of the GTA I always hated driving behind them, and always assumed they where just dirty. But my experience yesterday changed my way of thinking the buses where actually very clean, and it takes alot of patience to deal with other drivers on the road, and the buses where not crowded either maybe on different routes but not this one. My favorite part would have to have been the yellow cord that runs down the interior of the buses along the windows, when you pull it, it makes a ding sound that lets the driver know you need to get off the bus. juevenile i know but it is so cool. I definately have respect for GTA riders it really is a cheap sufficent way to get around the city.

1 comment:

Emme Zheng said...

I like how you make the comments about previous and present experience. But I wish you have the graphic that come with it. Maybe take of the yellow line next to the window. By the way I didn't know about that.